Deadline for applications: 31 March, 2023
For your application, you need the following documents:
- Fill out the digital application form
- cover letter in which you describe your motivation to apply for the BMEP
- research outline (ca. 3-10 pages) in which you describe the motivation (including references), aims and research questions to be addressed during your stay abroad as well as the intended outcome (both from a research and a personal point-of-view); please argue why you chose this particular host institution
- copies of relevant certificates ("Abitur", "Physikum", "B.Sc." or similar)
- a TOEFL test or equivalent
- comprehensive recommendation letter from local mentor
comprehensive invitation letter from mentor of the host institution
In exceptional cases, our team and network can support you in identifying appropriate host institutions for your research topic.
Please send your application documents to:
Biomedical Education Program
c/o Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Peter L. Reichertz Institute for Medical Informatics
Or add them to your digital form application!